Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I've Got the Blues

    Women are headstrong. We will go to extraordinary lengths if we want something badly enough. I’ve always made it a habit of putting a picture in my wallet or posting it on my fridge when I want something in the hopes that one day I will have this item in my possession. So far, I’ve been pretty successful. Unfortunately, it hasn’t worked yet with the villa I ripped out of Metropolitan Home. I once traveled to three countries on a quest for some Prada ballet flats. I became disheartened when they only had one pair available in a size 5 at Galaries Lafayette. But, I did not give up and I was finally triumphant at Harvey Nichols in London. Perseverance my darlings, perseverance.

    I’ve been pining over a year now for these Rupert Sanderson blue suede and pony, high heeled creepers. I know – you either love ‘em or hate ‘em. I think they’re fabulous even though they are incredibly impractical and hardly a wise investment in this economic environment. You see my dilemma? Well, the good news is – they are no longer available so the difficult decision has been made for me. Apparently, I waited too long so I don’t have a choice anymore. I must move on. The bad news is – they are no longer available! That means I must search high and low for these babies because after all, I can’t give up that easily! Perseverance my darlings, perseverance!