Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

NYE Party

    Thank you everyone for all of the nice comments and the support after my first post yesterday! I think I’m gonna like this blogging thing. I wanted to share some pictures from the party I attended on New Year’s Eve at Balthazar, hosted by the ever stylish, WendyB (and of course, Mr. B!). I admit, I was having a seriously lazy day spent mostly on my couch and I didn’t start getting ready until a couple of hours before the bash began. Everyone knows a girl must allow at least four hours of prep time for such an event! So, I had to skip the false eyelashes and the manicure.


    Wearing a vintage "tuxedo dress" with WendyB. in Zang Toi

    The evening was a big success and I felt so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful people. And the food was deee-lish. I considered scarfing down Zang Toi’s untouched entrée of Daurade and veggies since he had to scoot off to another soiree, but I behaved myself.

    I'm on the far left (all smiles) sitting next to designer Zang Toi
    I don’t know about anyone else, but I am certainly anxious to put 2009 behind me. I welcomed 2010 with affection – and with some seriously loud noise makers. Balthazar drew in a strange crowd this time and it seemed as though we were set up in close proximity (way too close) to a table of loud Australians. I have no idea if they were, in fact, from Australia. I guess I’m just stereotyping. Hmmm, I should add that to my list of New Year’s resolutions – no stereotyping.


    Veuve Clicquot, noise makers and WendyB's http://wendybrandes.com/blog/ "Marie Antoinette" ring on my unmanicured finger!

    Resolution number two: I must promise to follow the “one glass of water to one glass of Champagne” rule. I would never resolve to drink less Champagne!