Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bitter!

    During these weeks of bitter cold, my skin usually gets very dry, wind burnt and parched. I am religious about moisturizing throughout the year, but during the winter months I kick it up a notch. One of my favorite products has been Korres Bitter Almond Lotion (and bath wash). I’m in love with the scent! Imagine how I felt when I found out the company has discontinued these items. I was disappointed and, well… bitter!
    "Milking" the Korres lotion
    Why is it that every time I find a beauty product that I adore, it’s discontinued? The same thing happened recently with my cherished lip gloss from Cargo. The combination of consistency and color makes my lips look soft and plump (without a needle!). I used their duo lip gloss in a tin like it was going out of style… little did I know it WAS because they don’t sell it anymore!
    My Cargo gloss - scraping the bottom!
    I whipped out my lipstick the other day to reapply and my friend WendyB informed me that Prescriptives is no longer making my perfect color. Do you know how hard it is to find an appropriate red? “Ambition 07” works perfectly with my skin tone and now I have to ration it like bread during the depression because apparently, it’s not replaceable. I don’t get it. Am I cursed? I hope not. But, I am bitter…
    My favorite lipstick