Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Get Horizontal!

    Horizontal stripes make you look fat?  Pshaw!  I won't listen to that rumor, never have.  Something about the freshness of a black and white or navy and white stripe just looks right to me.  Sure, it can be perceived as overly nautical, but I don't consider that such a bad thing.  I imagine myself on a yacht somewhere!

    Just like my obsession for white in the summer, I have the same affinity for stripes as you can see...

    fine gauge sweater: Sandro
    jeans: BCBG
    polish: essie, peach daiquiri

    tank: JET
    shorts: Club Monaco
    bag: Luciano Soprani
    shoes: Charles David
    metal belt: vintage

    cardigan: Reiss
    cut offs: Gap
    shoes: Sonia Rykiel

    top: Patrizia Pepe
    jeans: BCBG
    shoes: Via Spiga
    bag: Gianni Chiarini
    car: vintage Mercedes

    top: boutique in London
    denim skirt: Seven
    shades: Max Mara
    coffee: Starbucks

    top: American Eagle
    linen pants: Theory
    bag: Francesco Biasia
    shoes: Via Spiga
    shades: Max Mara
    lucite cuff: vintage

    top: too old to remember
    jeans:Gap
    bag: Gianni Chiarini
    jumbo ring: Bloomingdales

    OK, are you getting stripe overload?  Well, there's more where these came from!  But, I will spare you the optic exercise... for now.