Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I'm gonna HUFF and HUFF and blow your socks off!

    OK taffetadarlings, as promised, here it is!  Check out the video report from the Huffington Post.  What a great job they did with the story.  I was flattered to be approached by journalist, Samira Nanda, who climbed the five flights of stairs (6 months pregnant to boot!) to my work space without a smidge of complaint!  She and videographer, Hunter Stuart filmed me working on my samples, doing a fitting and talking about the power of social media.  Media Power!  Hunter also came to my show on Monday and got some backstage footage (pretty much me being a nervous wreck) as well as the actual presentation.


    Take a look at the edited 2 minute clip.... it's fantastic!  Also, please leave your feedback/comments!