Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fall 2011

    As Fall 2011 Fashion Week winds down in NYC, I am smack in the middle of my collection.  This season, I chose to show a bit later (end of March) rather than compete with the hundreds of other shows during Fashion Week.  There are literally ten shows every hour for one solid week all over the city and new labels and designers can easily get lost amongst the big guns and the hyped up-and-comers.  Though I am a veteran designer, I am still considered a newbie in terms of my own label, STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK, which just launched last September.

    sample in progress

    So, I will keep my taffetadarlings updated over the next few weeks and perhaps even give you a glimpse of the new line.  I'm very excited to be working on my fall collection.  This season, I'm branching out a bit and you will see, of course, dresses as well as separates.  And I am LOVING my fabrics!  They are top shelf in quality, but they are innovate and subtle at the same time.  Have I piqued your interest??