Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Dollars For Scents

    Summer fragrance -- the smell of fresh cut grass, flowers, the sea air -- exquisite.  Then, there's car exhaust, rotting garbage and sweaty strangers packed together in a subway car slipping against one another as the train jostles them around.  Okay, that wasn't meant to sound like a Danielle Steel novel, but if you want to picture Fabio, go ahead. 

    heehee...

    I'm not a fan of "The Fab," but there's never anyone even remotely romance "novelesque" squished up against me in that subway car!  Murphy's Law, I always get stuck with the smelly guy -- the one who needs to take a shower or the one who smells like he showered in Hai Karate or bathed in Drakkar Noir.  If you ever needed an excuse to start wearing perfume, summer in the city is a good one.  Just don't overdo it!  And don't wear the cheap stuff, spend a little more cash on something refined and subtle.


    I particularly like Prada for everyday since I find it to be light and soft.  I wish it lasted a bit longer, but that could just be my personal body chemistry.  Speaking of that, I once had a guy tell me that I should bottle my scent because I'd make millions.  If anyone can help me figure out how to package and market it, I'd be more than willing to share the wealth!

    Prada--blend of: mandarin, vanilla, rose absolute, labdanum, bergamont, tonka bean, bitter orange, and sandalwood

    I also love Agent Provacateur, but I tend to wear it in the evenings as I find it a bit stronger than the Prada. The packaging is fab and their lingerie is even more fab, so how can you go wrong?  But, perhaps I'm just partial to it because Jospeh Corré (the founder) is the son of British designer, Vivienne Westwood and the late Malcolm McLaren.

    AP purse spray

    And since I'm a packaging whore fanatic, I still keep a couple of bottles of Bulgari around even though I don't love the scent (for me).  But, that doesn't mean they aren't sublime for someone else.

    Bulgari Black and Bulgari Blue
    (Bulgari "Bitch Slap" not pictured)

    What are some of your favorite fragrances?  Men, you can play too!  I'm dying to hear from my amazing, beauty editor pal, Candice Sabatini.  Candice regularly attends Sniffapalooza and she has quite the nose! 

    Bye for now taffetadarlings!  Smell ya later!  LOL