Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

It Could Be Your Lucky Day!!

    Hello gorgeous!


    This little number from my fall 2011 "French Resistance" collection has been quite popular.  So, I decided to offer two of these in neoprene to my Kickstarter supporters who sponsored $500 toward my spring 2012 "Biohazard" collection.  They were scooped up so quickly, I thought I had better add ONE MORE!


    If you love this style and you love me and want to support the collection, you can have this chic, little motorcycle jacket in a light weight, supple neoprene... custom fit for you!  I'm only offering ONE, so if you want it, get it now!  Time is running out, the Kickstarter funraising ends soon.


    If this tough, sexy jacket is a too rich for your blood, you can still get some really cool prizes for donating to my project.  Any amount is helpful and always appreciated.  It's getting close to the end and I still need to raise quite a bit of captial to cover the show costs.  And with Kickstarter, it's "all or nothing," so if I come up even one dollar short, the project ends with a big zero.  That's just not acceptable, so let's make this spring line happen!

    Thanks to all of my taffetadarlings!